A Unified Voice
The Game Retailers Association offers members a unified voice in the industry which speaks louder than individual stores when communicating with distributors, manufacturers, service providers, and other companies.
The Game Retailers Association will pursue for its members negotiated deals and discounts with industry vendors and service providers. These include:
- BCW Supplies - Current
- FLGS Distribution - Current
- Insurance providers - In progress
- Manufacturers - In progress
- Merchant Services - In progress
Benefit from the years of experience of others, and contribute your own lessons.
The GRA strives to provide organized resources and guidelines to maintain and improve excellent business practices in the industry for the benefit of brick-and-mortar game stores and their clientele.
- The May 2017 Meeting Minutes have been posted. In this meeting we discussed: Contracting with...
- The April 2017 Meeting Minutes have been posted. In this meeting we discussed: Collecting dues...
- The March 2017 Meeting Minutes have been posted. In this meeting we discussed: Hiring an...